Frequently asked questions
… about youth media protection in Germany:
- What content and topics are considered of relevance to youth protection in Germany?
- What age ratings are there in Germany?
- What measures by telemedia providers are necessary for the different age brackets in Germany?
- Age ratings for Internet, television and DVD: is it possible to use one classification for different ways of distribution?
- How can a company be protected against interventions and sanctions by state authorities?
- What is the procedure for an examination of FSF and FSM?
… about FSF membership:
- What are the benefits of FSF membership?
- Who can become a member of the FSF?
- How do I become a member?
- How much will membership cost me?
- Can I submit items for examination without being a member?
… about examination of programmes for media classification:
- What can I have examined?
- How much does an examination cost?
- How do I make an application?
- What do I have to submit?
- What quality does the visual material need to have?
- How long does an examination take, from application through to evaluation?
- What should I do if I simply cannot understand the decision?